Take Me There
- LED systems & walls allow for the creation of real-time, reactive environments that perfectly sync with the camera for a seamless and fully immersive filming experience.
- This environment allows a host to step into and interact with a larger virtual world using real content & video, computer generated content or a combination of both.
- The cutting-edge tech highlights the use of Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR) and Mixed Reality (MR), emphasizing the use of computer-generated content and creating intricate, engaging new worlds.
- Create huge sets limited only by imagination, not budget. Expensive location shoots can now be created in studio with the perfect lighting.
- LED video walls & floors allow graphics or video to be placed in either location to create this truly connected environment and places the stage in a larger virtual realm.
- These ultra-high-resolution LED screens wrap around the sets, enveloping hosts in any location imaginable.
- Presenters can move around freely, unlike green screens, with automated tracked lighting that can follow talent as they move anywhere on the set.
- Complete sets and backgrounds change immediately, with the simple press of a button.
- LED systems streamline the lengthy post-production process.
- This ground-breaking new technology was used in filming Disney’s ‘The Mandalorian’, creating a completely digital 3D environment and eliminating location shoots entirely.
- 6,000 square feet of production space.
- Two separate sound stages:
- Stage 1: 1,900 sq. ft.
- Stage 2: 600 sq. ft.
- Two separate control rooms allow for several productions to take place simultaneously.
- Green Screen Chroma Key Backdrop.
- Cutting edge edit and graphic suites.
- Green room, complete with two hair and makeup rooms.